Friday, March 24, 2017

The "Something Beautiful" Video

"Art is a wound turned into light." ~Georges Braque 

This photo blog began last spring as a creative challenge to record and share something positive every day for one year. I hope it has inspired you to appreciate beauty wherever you find it. 

The project ended on March 23, 2017, but the blog will remain live for a while. You can view and share individual posts at any time; all quotes and images are categorized (in the column at right) here. For a larger view of each post, please click on the photo.

Earlier this year, I started a new personal blog, Things that make me happy, which you can view here. 

The music video, below, was created by John S. Schultz to commemorate the end of the "Something Beautiful Every Day" blog project.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cindy, for this wonderful journey. I have enjoyed each post and 'think' I may be able to 'see' more beauty in the everyday things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harriet, thanks ever so much for your encouragement and kind words!

      Delete
  2. I love this wrap-up video, Cindy! Beautiful! Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lynne! I can't take much credit for it, as it was all John Schultz's vision and gift. I will pass along your cheers :-)

      Delete